What Is TMS
1. TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) is a safe and effective treatment for depression, FDA approved since 2008.
2. TMS is the ONLY Non-invasive treatment for depression.
3. TMS utilizes a highly focused MRI-strength magnet to stimulate nerve cells in the area of the brain that effects your mood.
4. TMS stimulates neurons in a specific area of the brain to help your body use its own untapped neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine and epinephrine to help effect your mood positively.
5. TMS can strengthen the neuronal connections of the brain that can be everlasting.
6. TMS is a quick 6 week medical treatment that can control and even end your depression in the time it takes most antidepressants to work.
WHAT TMS IS NOT:
1. TMS is NOT ECT or SHOCK therapy.
2. TMS does NOT involve anesthesia.
3. TMS is NOT a Drug or antidepressant.
4. TMS does not cause antidepressant side effects.
5. TMS will not cause memory impairment or any cognitive problems.
6. TMS will not cause brain tumors/cancer or effective your brain in a negative way as it has been researched and well studied since 1985.